Monday, March 30, 2009

Miscommunication

My boyfriend is a graudate student here at Clemson and he has done many group projects. There was one time when he had to do a very large report for his group project. There was a lot of miscommunication occuring throughout the group because it was right around when the project was due. Nick spent many hours doing what he thought the report should be about. It turned out that he had done the completely wrong thing and had to go back at the last minute and change everything! This miscommunication could have been prevented by talking amongst others. Even though they were crushed for time, they could have still layed out the important details of the project so that each member knew what he/she was doing!

1 comment:

  1. Callen I wanted to post on your misscommunication post because it is a subject that I have had some problems with. So therefore I have gone to some posts just to see how people have over come their mistakes with miscommunication. Sometimes I do a great job convey messages and communicating well but other times I can not do as well as I liked so I just wanted to see how your boyfriend overcame this mistake. Well needless to say it seems like he got everything finished and came out on top, but I agree with effective communication he could have never ran into this problem.

    ReplyDelete