Sunday, March 8, 2009

one more week til spring break...

My favorite presentation this week was Kristin's camp experience. I enjoyed this presentation because it was similar to mine and I like comparing the camp that I went to to other camps. It was fun to hear about her experience as a conselor and to hear about all the fun things the camp had to offer.

I don't really have much experience with online portfolios other than the E-portfolio that I must create for Clemson. I am undecided if this is a good experience or bad experience because I honestly have not put much time into it. It will be interesting creating an online portfolio that will include my resume, cover letter, and other goodies that potential careers could look upon. For the portfolio draft due March 23, I need to start my cover letter! Once I have that done, I am pretty much set and ready to begin putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment