Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Presentations

I really enjoyed all the presentations so far in class. My favorites would have to be Joe B's skyline chili recipe, David's best active athlete competition, and JD's common misconceptions on Student-Athletes.

I liked Joe's presentation mainly because I really love skyline. I was introduced to it by one of my friends here at Clemson who also lives in Ohio. When Joe brought it to class I knew exactly what it was and knew what he was talking about. He was immediately able to catch my attention with this delicious dip!

I liked David's presentation because it was original and he was also able to make the audience laugh which is a bonus. He was able to catch the audience's attention by making them laugh and also presenting on a topic in which everyone was familiar.

I liked JD's presentation because being a student athlete it is nice to have someone show some challenges student athletes go through. Most of the challenges apply to me, I have 6 hours of practice a day, followed with study hall hours, 3 hours of class day, time to eat? sleep? Thanks JD for bringing up these misconceptions. When do we really have time for anything and when can we get cut some slack?

No comments:

Post a Comment