Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cover Letters

When I first visited this website, I was a little confused because there are so many option! But I am sure this is a good thing. I have never written a cover letter so this information is very useful for me. The cover letter checklist will be helpful when I am starting to write my cover letter. The advice offered about writing cover letters is also very helpful. I do agree with all the advice given here, since I am new to cover letters. Of course when I am actually writing my own I will refer to other sources as well to help. In this tutorial, the sample cover letter and cover letter checklist are the most useful for me. The cover letter is very precise in the format and the way things are set up. I plan on using this site to help me write my cover letter for the mock interview for this class! It is very helpfull all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment