Wednesday, January 7, 2009

About Me


My name is Callen Erdeky, from Bowie, Maryland. I am a junior here at Clemson and am also on the women's rowing team. I transfered from Mary Washington in Virginia after my fall semester of 2008. My first semester was spring 2008, making this my third semester here. I plan on getting a bachelor of science in accounting and maybe minoring in finance. Most of my time is spent in practice, studying, or spending time with my boyfriend Nick, who is a graduate student here at Clemson.

1 comment:

  1. "i'm callen and i love frolicking in the woods with my boyfriend, and when my boyfriend whispers sweet nothings in my ear, and when my boyfriend buys me little presents, and i especially like it when my boyfriend calls me his lil sweeettieee"

    ReplyDelete