Monday, January 19, 2009

In ten years...

Currently, I am planning on getting my bachelor of science in Accounting. After graduation, I plan on being an accountant; however, I have not decided exactly what kind of accountant I would like to be. In ten years, I will be 30 years old, married, and with my second kid. I will probably be living near a beach and enjoying life. In the career field, I will be a high accountant for a local successful business. I will have previously worked for high-end businesses in popular cities, such as Baltimore and New York City, before settling down to a less stressful job so I can tend to my family. Because I have great experience and a qualified resume, I will have no problem finding jobs after my kids are in school and I am ready to work again. I will have the type of lifestyle where money will not be an issue and my personal life will be very enjoyable. I will spend lots of quality time with my family on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment