Monday, January 26, 2009

Resume

This week's topic is really helpful to me because I am in the process of making a resume to send for summer internships. This will (hopefully) be my first summer with an internship. My first pick at places where I want to work would be Under Armour. The main headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore is about 25 minutes from my house and would be very convenient. The internship at Under Armour is called “the Rookie Program.” I will try to be hired for the Accounting Rookie which has the various tasks of assisting the corporate accounting team, assisting in account reconciliations, running reports and analyzing information, providing billing support and payroll distribution assistance. Also, I would be responsible for journal entry processing and tracking, assist with routing invoices for approval, and file invoices and assist with overall vendor file organization. Phew! That really sounds like a lot of work, but I am up for the challenge. Having this opportunity would be amazing and would also help build my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment